DevOps Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) Pipeline
I worked with my classmates to build a DevOps continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline. The pipeline contains 4 components, which are a build component, a testing and analysis component, a deployment component, and an incremental testing toolkit.
- Created an Incremental Testing Toolkit to achieve test prioritization and shorten test time by 67%.
- Ran Behavior Driven Test and Static Analysis Tool on Git hook to accept or reject a commit.
- Set up Jenkins build server on AWS EC2 to run continuous testing on each Git commit.
- Deployed code to Canary and Production Server continuously using Ansible.
- Accomplished load balancing, auto-scaling, monitoring, and feature flag using Node.js.
- Source code
- Demo video