Hello, my name is Zhewei Hu. I am a fifth year Ph.D. student (2014-present) in the Department of Computer Science at North Carolina State University. My advisor is Prof. Edward F. Gehringer. My research mainly focuses on computer science education and software engineering as student activities. Before joining NC State, I received my Bachelor degree from Zhejiang Normal University, China in 2014.
In 2019 summer, I will join Pinterest as a full-time site reliability engineer.
|Web Dev Tools:||Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Node.js, D3.js, GraphQL|
|Database & Cache:||MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis|
|Testing Tools:||RSpec, InSpec, FactoryBot, Capybara, Test Kitchen, Selenium|
|DevOps Tools:||Git, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Capistrano, Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, Heroku|
- Jun. 29th, 2016 - Education Data Mining (EDM) CSPRED workshop at Raleigh, NC. (slide)
- Oct. 15th, 2016 - IEEE Frontier in Education (FIE) at Erie, PA. (slide)
- Nov. 18th, 2016 - Faculty Open Source Workshop (FOSS) at Redhat, Raleigh, NC.(slide)
- Oct. 23rd, 2017 - SPLASH 2017 SPLASH-E at Vancouver, Canada.(slide)
- Nov. 17th, 2017 - Faculty Open Source Workshop (FOSS) at Redhat, Raleigh, NC.(slide)
- May 30th, 2018 - ICSE 2018 SEET at Gothenburg, Sweden.(slide)
To contact me please send an email to zhu6 AT ncsu.edu or look me in one of my social networks.