Hello, my name is Zhewei Hu. I received my Ph.D. degree from the Department of Computer Science at North Carolina State University in May 2019. My advisor is Dr. Edward F. Gehringer. My research mainly focuses on computer science education and software engineering as student activities. Before joining NC State, I received my Bachelor degree from Zhejiang Normal University, China in 2014.
In August 2019, I joined Pinterest as a full-time site reliability engineer.
|Language:||Ruby, Go, Python|
|Web Dev Tools:||Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Node.js, D3.js, GraphQL|
|Database & Cache:||MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis|
|Testing Tools:||RSpec, InSpec, FactoryBot, Capybara, Test Kitchen, Selenium|
|DevOps Tools:||Git, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Capistrano, Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, Heroku|
- Mar. 12th, 2019 - 2019 ASEE Southeastern Section Conference at Raleigh, NC.(slide)
- May 30th, 2018 - ICSE 2018 SEET at Gothenburg, Sweden.(slide)
- Nov. 17th, 2017 - Faculty Open Source Workshop (FOSS) at Redhat, Raleigh, NC.(slide)
- Oct. 23rd, 2017 - SPLASH 2017 SPLASH-E at Vancouver, Canada.(slide)
- Nov. 18th, 2016 - Faculty Open Source Workshop (FOSS) at Redhat, Raleigh, NC.(slide)
- Oct. 15th, 2016 - IEEE Frontier in Education (FIE) at Erie, PA. (slide)
- Jun. 29th, 2016 - Education Data Mining (EDM) CSPRED workshop at Raleigh, NC. (slide)
To contact me please send an email to zhewei.hu33 AT gmail.com or look me in one of my social networks.